Sod Installation in West Palm Beach
At Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc., we believe that all property owners in West Palm Beach deserve the properties of their dreams. Laying sod is the quickest and easiest way to have a luxurious lawn. Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc. is happy to offer West Palm Beach a sod installation service as well as services to replace pallets that haven’t taken as well as they should have. It can be a big job to pull off a proper grass installation, which is why it’s important to do it right. When you trust us, you trust in the future of your investment and in the lawn of your dreams.
Lawn Sod Options
There are two main options when it comes to making sure your property has a beautiful lawn. These options are:
- Seeding a lawn. If you go for this option, we will first prepare your lawn by laying extra soil or fertilizer. Seeds are then sewn into this prepped ground. What comes next is a waiting game: we will wait to see how the seed grows in your lawn, and will fill in patches that end up sparser, as necessary.
- Laying sod. Much like a seeded lawn, a sod lawn is laid after the ground is assessed to see if any extra soil or fertilizer is needed. Pallets of grass measuring several square feet are laid on prepped land, creating a full lawn almost immediately. When sod is freshly laid, there may be visible seams between pallets, but these seams fill in relatively quickly as the sod takes. The result: a lush, full lawn—in a fraction of the time!
Not sure which option is best suited for your lawn? Give us a call and a member of our team will help you with the decision.
Lawn Sod Installation and Replacement Made Easy with Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc.
Sod needs certain conditions to properly thrive. What are these conditions? We’re glad you asked:
- Sod needs sunlight. Sod is made up of very developed vegetation. Like any plant, the sod needs sun to survive. The thing is, sod doesn’t react very well to too much sun! Too much sun will dry sod out and make it hard for the plants to grow well. For this reason, Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc. knows the ideal time to lay sod––in the spring and the fall.
- Sod hates shade! Too much sun isn’t good, but shade is a no-go for these plants. In order to take to the ground properly, sod needs tons of light and soil. Our contractors can assess your lawn and take note of the areas that are shaded by a building, or other plants, before laying sod on your property. We know how to keep your sod happy and thriving!
Free Estimates on New Lawn Installation
If you are interested in laying sod on your property but want to ensure that it fits within your budget, then Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc. is a great place to start. Simply get in touch with us and provide us with the details of your property, and we will provide you with an honest overview of what we can do for you. If you like what you hear, we will help you find the nearest opening in our schedule that works for you.
Premium Sod for Your Property
When it comes to laying sod on your property, not all products are created equal. We have partnerships with some of the best sod suppliers in the area, so you can always expect a healthy and uniform lawn. We do not spare any expense when it comes to the work we provide because we know that at the end of the day, our impressive results are the best press we can get.
The Quickest Path to a Beautiful New Lawn
If you need a new lawn, Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc. helps you get it fast. It is understandable why seeding and waiting for grass to sprout is unappealing to many property owners, but our swift process helps avoid this. We can provide you with a fully developed lawn in as little as one day, so you never have to deal with an ugly landscape.
We Can Handle Your Sod Care
Freshly laid sod requires slightly different care than a traditional lawn, but our experts are here to make sure you never have to worry about this. If you want to ensure that your sod settles into your property perfectly, then we can make it easy for you by taking care of the watering, fertilization, and weed control.
Of course, if you prefer to handle these responsibilities yourself, we can give you a full breakdown of how to care for your new sod at the end of the installation process.
Experienced Sod Installation Service
We have been installing sod for quite some time, which has equipped us with impressive abilities and an efficient working process. We know that you have your choice when it comes to sod companies, but we encourage you to give us a shot and discover why our results set us apart.
Enjoy a Clean Landscape After Our Sod Installation
Part of our dedication to our customers includes our promise to leave our worksite looking immaculate when we are finished. We will clean up the mess that we make during sod installation and ensure that your first impression of your new lawn is a good one.
Reasons to Consider Sod for Your Property
Don't write off sod as a cheap imitation of a traditional lawn—it actually provides a number of benefits that make it an increasingly popular option for property owners. Our high-quality sod installations allow you to get the grass you want without making any compromises.
Here are some of the factors that make sod installation an easy choice:
- Helps conserve water
- Raises property value
- Deters pests
- Helps control soil erosion
- Cleans the air and generates oxygen
- Helps reduce pollution in local groundwater
- And more
Call Today for Sodding in West Palm Beach
If you’re ready to get a beautiful lawn, quicker and more easily than a seeded lawn, call us today at (863) 824-0600 to talk about the future of your lawn!
Sod has many benefits, such as reducing noise to your home, protecting your property from pests, keeping pollution out of ground water, and fighting climate change. Sod also increases the market value of your home almost immediately. Convinced? Call us today!